Lemur Maritime SMS Effectiveness Performance Index 1
Management System of human resources, machines and ships
- Traditionally Management seems to shift into new era using more and more technology onboard ships (we are now in the era of Big Data). Still we need to explore via a Modern Human Resources Management Model how to cope with the challenges to manage human resources ashore (their productivity output) and on board (their performance output) under the perspective of human vs. machine battle (?).
- A revised approach via a new Management System to handle, Software, applications, ship running process (Still we need to do maintenance), crew welfare, and all the ship management process is now a need. Stakeholders are now in an environment where will be connected not only via technology but via a common system of understanding.
Lemur Maritime Management Audit Performance Index 2
- We need to be able to know what creates our results and how to shape them for optimum strategy formation.
- Improvement should be infused as an ingredient in our daily tasks.
- Continual Improvement will be achieved when all tasks are joining in one common mark: Admitting that we need not to be the best but better from tomorrow self-evaluation.
Lemur Maritime Educational Performance Index 3
Education is knowledge
- Education, training, skills, competence, experience of those required to operate the e-navigation is not yet under a political correct framework.
- Education is the result of the knowledge, we focus on what has been given to our people versus to what we have taken because of their actions.
- And then we educate them.